February 26, 2023
I once heard the quote ‘the best sex is in the mind at first’ and it resonated with me. Have you ever been away from your partner /lover/ fuck buddy and, knowing you are going to see each other, began sending messages describing the lust you have for each other, what you want to do to each other, how hot the sex is gonna be… you start to imagine the ripping of clothes, their breath on your skin, the moments leading up to sex… like I said ‘the best sex is in the mind at first’.
These messages, these thoughts, this is all foreplay, and foreplay is one of, if not the most, important part of pleasure based sex. So here are a few pointers on how to have the perfect foreplay, which will lead to perfect sex!
- Hygiene first It is nice to be clean for yourself and your partner before you engage in any sort of sexual practice!
- Kiss everywhere By this I mean everywhere on the body and everywhere in your environment, why leave everything in the bedroom - take it to the sofa, the kitchen, the bathroom, the car, the cinema, the restaurant. Sex can start anywhere.
- Talk to your lover. Tell them what you want, what you want them to do, what you want to do to them, whisper it in their ear while you breath on their neck. Trust me. Subtle touching for impact.
- Gentle stroking, a finger on the inner thigh, a hand resting on a crotch, very subtle rubbing. Make your lover ache for you. You want to be as wet or as hard as possible before the sex starts. Get to the point where you can’t take it anymore.
- Striptease each other. Take your time removing clothes, tease each other, make the moment last longer.
- Toys can be your friends. Why not start off with a little bit of toy play, light BDSM (if that is something you're into) like silk ties and blindfolds can be fun (if all are happy and consenting and safe) vibrators, dildos and plugs can also make for nice intros and teasing each other ready for the show, or even instead of penetrative sex! Remember that the outcome doesn’t ALWAYS need to be penetrative sex.
Make sure you are both at the same place before you start. It is easy to get carried away so it always important to check you and your partner are on the same page with ANYTHING sexual. Remember that consent comes first and anything less than a ‘yes’ is a ‘no’... also remember that consent can change at any time.
The information provided by Freyja is for general information purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
This website does not provide medical advice. The information provides by Freyja is for general information purposes only. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice from a medical professional, and never delay in seeking any medical advice because of something you have read on this website.
The site may contain (or you may be sent through the site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature. We will not be a party to or in a way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
The site cannot and does not contain fitness advice. The fitness information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of fitness advice. The use or reliance of any information contained on the site is solely at your own risk.