How to Measure your Penis and Find the Right CondomFreyja
February 27, 2023
Measuring a penis sounds simple, but they are more complicated than you think and you have probably measured your penis incorrectly. And no, your penis size is not related to your shoe size, height, race or your hands. You may be thinking, why does size matter? But, knowing the right size can massively improve your sex life as then you know what condoms suit you the best.
When it comes to measuring a penis there are three things to measure: length, girth and width. Make sure that you have a tape measure at hand!
How to measure your Penis length:
- Position the measuring tape at the base of your erect penis where it attaches to your body.
- Press into your pubic bone, so that you are in contact with the bone.
- Measure from the base of your penis to the end of the tip.
- Measure in a straight line along the top from the tip to the pubic bone.
- Stop measuring at the pubic bone.
- Note the measurement down.
How to measure the girth of your penis:
- Use a soft measuring tape.
- Wrap the tape or sting around the thickest part of the shaft of the erect penis.
- The number you are looking for is where the ends of the tape meet.
How to measure the width of your penis:
- For condom sizes they can be done according to width/diameter.
- To find the width/diameter you first have to find the girth.
- Find the girth and then divide by 3.14
What size condom should I be using?
- If your penis has a 1.8 width and up to 6.5 inches then you should use a small condom.
- If your penis has a width or 2 inches and a length between 6.5-8 inches then you should use a regular condom.
- If your penis has a width above 2+ inches and a length between 6.5-8 length then you should use a large condom.
- If your penis is about 2+ inches in width and about 8+ inches in length then you should use an extra-large condom.
The information provided by Freyja is for general information purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
This website does not provide medical advice. The information provides by Freyja is for general information purposes only. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice from a medical professional, and never delay in seeking any medical advice because of something you have read on this website.
The site may contain (or you may be sent through the site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature. We will not be a party to or in a way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
The site cannot and does not contain fitness advice. The fitness information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of fitness advice. The use or reliance of any information contained on the site is solely at your own risk.